To help the needy.
All persons are helped.
(1) Request for assistance are normally reviewed within three (3) days.
(2) Eligible persons will be contacted by telephone, without caller ID, normally displaying "Private" or "Anonymous".
(3) After telephone contact, eligibile persons will be visited at their homes by SVdP volunteers.
(4) Assistance for unexpected needs include the following (not complete list): food, utilities, rent (not "security deposits").
(5) Any payments are only directly paid to service provider.
(6) There are no guarantees of response or assistance.
(7) The amount of assistance, if provided, is dependent on many factors (e.g. amount of available funds, needs determination, number of total requests received).